Re: wrf_map_overlays

From: Oscar Chimborazo <ochimborazo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:25:45 -0500

Thanks Evelyn, but that the first script I was trying to run had a geo*.nc
file but the second example I used an output file from wrf, from a running
that I already did, and I can extract the precipitation data with a simple
script, but I want to use the function wrf_map_overlays, so I tryed to run
the example from this site:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_arw/wrf_map_overlays.shtml

and also the other example from this site:

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/wrf_Precip.htm

I don't know what is happening but I don't get any output file, nor ps, or
pdr, or ncgm or X11.

Regards

Oscar