Re: gsn_csm_xy2 question

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:07:04 -0700 (MST)

Bob,

Normally, we would tell folks to add additional data to a plot
by using gsn_polyline or gsn_polymarker. You would need to use
the "xy2" attribute that is returned by the "gsn_csm_xy2" function
as the XY plot id to attach lines/markers to.

Or, you can use the relatively unknown "NhlAddData" function to add
data to the plot after it's been created. I've created an example to
show how this works.

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml#ex25

--Mary