Re: Need your source code for Processing Binary (GRIB) files

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 09:05:50 -0700

The NCL source code can be downloaded from the ESG website. Please
see the instructions at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/

The GRIB reading code is in the directory $NCARG/ni/src/ncl. For
GRIB2 files, we use the "g2clib" library:

    http://www.nco.ncep.noaa.gov/pmb/codes/GRIB2/

There are other GRIB reader codes out there. A well-known one is
"wgrib":

    http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/wgrib.html

--Mary