Transect

From: <gs6r_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 15:54:26 -0500

Hey

I have tried to plot a transect of temperature profile. It is very similar to the example you give http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/transect.shtml

However, for some reasons, my plot does not look right.
I think the reason is that I cannot specify the vertical heights correctly. I simply use the height of one grid at a specific time to represent the one dimension variable height for all, which I guess makes my plot incorrect.

Attached is the code I wrote, could you please help me to correct it? Thanks a lot,

Guan Song
Graduate Student
Reply email: gs6r_at_virginia.edu
New Clark 272