Need help on -mysql option of wgrib2.exe

From: abhinav gosavi <gosaviabhinav_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:27:30 +0530

Hi All,

I am trying to use wgrib2.exe on windows XP. To unable mysql package, i did
all necessary settings such as setting USE_MYSQL=1.
I also installed cygwin and trying to use it.
However it gives error "*mysql package package is not installed.*"

Please suggest me appropriate way to use mysql on windows.

Cheers,
Abhniav Gosavi
Persistent Systems Limited.- Pune, India.