NARR mapping

From: David Small <david.small2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 23:40:45 -0500

Hello,

Can anyone tell me what Iım doing wrong? Thank you very much in advance.

I am having trouble plotting NARR data on a map. When I do my calculation,
the coordinate information in the data gets lost. I try to define the
dimensions, add coordinate variables but there is a problem. In the
following, I read in the 2d latitude and longitude from the NARR temperature
file, calculate the temperature difference from climatology (dT) and then
try to define the dimensions and coordinate variable. I get the following
error:

fatal:No coordinate variable exists for dimension (lat2d) in variable (dT)
fatal:(lat2d) is not coordinate variable in variable(dT).
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 58 in file TUK_T.ncl

NCL Script:

   lat2d=e->lat
   lon2d=e->lon

    dT=Tw-Tavg