How can use A NASA HDF file that have latitude and longitude in 2 dimention

From: Ehsan Khorsandi <e.khorsandi_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 07:31:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear All,

I have a HDF file that have latitude and longitude in 2 dimention
and file is contains scan lines.

I made a new array and draw it with NCL bout it seems it is rotated and I
need to make lat and lon coordinates from source file to make it correct
bout I don't know how can I use 2d dimension lat for the 1 dimantoin that
NCL need.

please see the attributes for source file for Chlorophyll ,lat and lon :

Variable: s
Type: float
Total Size: 10994480 bytes
            2748620 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [Number_of_Scan_Lines | 2030] x [Pixels_per_Scan_Line | 1354]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 5
  long_name : Chlorophyll Concentration, OC3 Algorithm
  slope : 1
  intercept : 0
  units : mg m^-3
  hdf_name : chlor_a

Variable: la
Type: float
Total Size: 1380400 bytes
            345100 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [Number_of_Scan_Lines | 2030] x [Number_of_Pixel_Control_Points | 170]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 4
  long_name : Latitudes at control points
  valid_range : ( -90, 90 )
  units : degrees
  hdf_name : latitude

Variable: lo
Type: float
Total Size: 1380400 bytes
            345100 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [Number_of_Scan_Lines | 2030] x [Number_of_Pixel_Control_Points | 170]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 4
  long_name : Longitudes at control points
  valid_range : ( -180, 180 )
  units : degrees
  hdf_name : longitude

How can I do that?