Re: I want to change the sort of attributes for a netCDF file

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 12:19:03 -0700

Adam,

I am curious about an alternate method of creating attributes. Does
the filevarattdef routine add attributes in *forward* order to a
file variable? This is a more complicated method to write a Netcdf
file than what you showed, but it may be worth noting for some
applications that use file predefinition.

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/method_2.shtml

Dave Allured
CU/CIRES Climate Diagnostics Center (CDC)
http://cires.colorado.edu/science/centers/cdc/
NOAA/ESRL/PSD, Climate Analysis Branch (CAB)
http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/psd1/