Colormaps

From: Vinit Asher <vinit.asher_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:08:54 -0600

Hi,

I am facing a interesting problem.

The color maps work for most of my oceanic NCL scripts but don't work for my
atmospheric NCL scripts!

In both the scripts I have the same headers,
Same way of defining 'wks' and the plotting function i.e.
Gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map(wks,u,v,var,res)

Both scripts are located in the same folder on gale.

Also the colormaps defined on the NCL website work well for the ocean
scripts but only the amwg colormap works for the atmosphere script.

For the atmospheric script it shows the plot in a single color with shades
of that color like blue.

I couldn't find out what the problem was?

Kindly help
Vinit Asher.