Re: Vector.

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 15:26:09 -0700 (MST)

I apologize, I don't think anybody responded to this.

I think you get this message if you try to zoom in on your data using
the trYMin/MaxF resources, but you are setting them to values outside
the range of the coordinate values attached to your data (the leftmost
dimension).

For example, if your coordinate values go from 1 to 100 and
you set trYMinF to 105, you may get this message.

I'm sure Dave B will correct me if I'm wrong!

--Mary