Re: getting "dyld: ... not loaded: /Users/haley/tmp/5.1.0/..." (MacOS 10.5 Intel binary download)

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 12:08:26 -0600

Donna,

Since you downloaded the OPeNDAP-enabled binaries, you also need to
build and install the OPeNDAP libraries. This is because they need to
be loaded dynamically, which means they get pulled in when "ncl" is
executed.

Please see:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/install.shtml#OPeNDAPInstructions

I recommend using the non-OPeNDAP version if you don't need OPeNDAP
capabilities.

--Mary