Re: high-res map with gsn_panel

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:14:33 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Joe,

We were able to reproduce this problem.

It seems to happen when the plot gets smaller, and that's why when you
paneled the plots, you weren't seeing the outlines. You might try
making the plots bigger in the panel, like decreasing the white space
around each plot (set pres_at_gsnPanelXWhiteSpacePercent and
pres_at_gsnPanelYWhiteSpacePercent to 0.0).

Meanwhile, I'll try to get more information for you, like a better
work-around or a fix.

As for minor ticks on a Mercator plot, I'm afraid this is not currently
possible.

--Mary