Re: high-res map with gsn_panel

From: Joe Patiani <j_patiani_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:46:47 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mary and NCL team,

Thank you very much. At last, I can plot the high-res map even in 4x2 panel.
I set the resource "mpDataResolution" manually and choose my preference as your suggestion.

Best regards.
_______________________________________

Weather and Climate Prediction Laboratory
Atmospheric Science Research Group
Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology
Institut Teknologi Bandung
Labtex XI 2nd floor
Jl. Ganesha 10 Bandung 40132 Indonesia
Email : jpatiani_at_geoph.itb.ac.id