Re: addfiles and wrf routines

From: Soyoung Ha <syha_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:28:18 -0600

Hi Andrea,

Unfortunately, "wrf_user_getvar" doesn't support multiple files yet.
(The first argument in "wrf_user_getvar" is a file, not a list of
files.)
But "wrf_*" functions can take care of the variables with additional
dimensions now.
If you have more than a few files to loop through, using "wrf_*"
functions would be more efficient.

fs = systemfunc("ls wrfout_d01*")
f = addfiles(fs+".nc","r")
p=f[:]->P