Re: question about wrf_user_getvar

From: Correia, James <james.correia_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:21:25 -0700

Hi-
 ua and va are U and V mapped from the C grid staggering to the mass points.
However, requesting ³U² and ³V² should work but they will have dimensions
(nz,ny,nx+1) and (nz,ny+1,nx) relative to the ua and va which are
dimensioned (nz,ny,nx) where nx and ny are the number of grid points in each
x and y direction.

If the variable requested in quotations does not match the calculated
quantities, it looks for them within the netcdf file.

Can you define ³Does not work²? What is the error message specifically?
jimmyc