Re: lbLabelBarOn

From: Dorita Rostkier-Edelstein <drostkier_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 01:47:55 -0700 (PDT)

I tried to plot the label bar using a dummy field just to be able to output a label bar.

I use the function: gsn_csm_contour_map

and this is what I get:

fatal:Undefined identifier: (gsn_csm_contour_map) is undefined, can't continue
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 76 in file geo_stats_wrf_balls.ncl

I've attached the script too. It has many comments.

Dorita

Dr. Dorita Rostkier-Edelstein, Ph.D.

http://www.geocities.com/drostkier/DO_page.html