problem using conform_dims

From: Dorita Rostkier-Edelstein <drostkier_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:03:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am trying to write a nc file and in the way to do so I try to use conform_dims. I use it to try to output the record number. Otherwise, the direct writing of the data without the record information works fine.

I get the following error:

fatal:_NclBuildArray: each element of a literal array must have the same dimension sizes, at least one item doesn't
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 38 in file morph2nc_time_5.1_q.nc

The script is only a few lines long and is attached.

Thanks,

Dorita