Contour error

From: David Small <david.small2_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 23:36:19 -0400

Hello everyone,

Iım trying to make maps with contours of tropopause theta and wind (barbs)
from ERA40 data. My code cycles through all the values for each month (120
in all). For 115 of the maps, I get beautiful results. For 5 of them, I
get the following error:

fatal:ContourPlotPreDraw: ARSCAM/ARPRAM - ALGORITHM FAILURE
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
warning:WorkstationDeactivate: workstation not active or not opened

Why do I only get this error for 5 of the 120 fields in the data and how do
I correct it? The fields are complete.

Thanks.

Dave

--