Re: Contour error

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 11:06:11 -0600

Hi David,
I will add that, although the 'Quirk' discussing this problem does
not mention it, a possible workaround for this situation is to switch
the fill mode to raster mode with smoothing. The appearance in most
cases is almost identical to the area fill method.

Try setting:

"cnFillMode" to "RasterFill"
and
"cnRasterSmoothingOn" to True.