Re: satellite data processing

From: Lin Su <Lin.Su_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:31:41 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Mary,
The method you mentioned in your last email works for the plot. But I still can't figure out how to set the same color bar for the two satellite swath with different lon&lat, and the large yellow color in the left side looks weird too. I will attach the plot to you in a separate email.
Thanks a lot!
-Lin

---
Lin Su