memory limitation?

From: xiaoming Hu <yuanfangcan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 21:51:42 +0000

I met such problem when I try to run my ncl script

fatal:ContourPlotDraw: Workspace reallocation would exceed maximum size 32556688
fatal:ContourPlotDraw: draw error
warning:WorkstationDeactivate: workstation not active or not opened

Is this memory limitation ?

How to solve this ?

Thanks

Xiaoming

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for HotmailŪ. See how.

HotmailŪ is up to 70% faster. Now good news travels really fast.

attached mail follows: