why doesn't the contour beneath the streamline show up?

From: xiaoming Hu <yuanfangcan_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 18:47:19 +0000

Hey
Sorry, my browse messed up just now. I am pasting the message again.
I just wanted to use gsn_csm_streamline_contour_map to draw a figure like http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/Images/stream_6_lg.png

See my script attached and also the resultant figure.
Apparently the contour beneath the streamline doesn't show up.

I have no problem to use gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map, which I think has similar function as gsn_csm_streamline_contour_map, but draw vector instead of streamline.

Any suggestion about this?

Thanks

Xiaoming