Re: how to change Y/X axis border line color in xyplot

From: guangshan chen <gchen9_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:53:09 -0500

Hi Adam,

Thanks for response.

tmBorderLineColor is used to set the color of the four lines (2 X
Axis line and 2 Y Axis line). What I want to do is to just change the
color of bottom X Axis line and left Y Axis line to red or other
color (except the default color), and to keep the color of top X Axis
line
and the right Y Axis line as the default color. I did not find this
kind of resources to only setting the color of one of X or Y Axis line.
For example, tmXBBorderLineColor/tmXTBorderLineColor/
tmYLBorderLineColor/tmYRBorderLineColor.

Guangshan