Re: Using gsn_add_polyline in gsn_csm_x2y

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:16:09 -0600 (MDT)

Actually, I think you can do this using the "xy2" attribute that is
returned with the call to gsn_csm_xy2.

So, if your call looks something like this:

    plot = gsm_csm_x2y(wks,x1,x2,y,res1,res2)

Then in your gsn_add_polyline calls, use "plot_at_xy2" instead of "plot"
as the second argument:

     dum1 = gsn_add_polyline(wks,plot_at_xy2,xline,yline,gres)

I don't have a specific example, unfortunately, but if you get this
working, and if you are willing, I can add your example to our
applications page.

--Mary