Plot with multiple y axis

From: <Michel.Mesquita_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 15:12:18 +0200

Hi,

I have made a plot using the function gsn_csm_xy3 for 3 different
variables. Now, I need to add an extra variable (with a fourth axis: 2
on the left and 2 on the right). How can I do that?

You can check my script here:
http://people.iarc.uaf.edu/~michel/ncl/xy3plot/plotpressdepth2.ncl

If you plot it, you will be able to see the figure with the three
variables. My fourth variable data is there in the file. It is called
'velocity', and I need to plot it from time(1,41).

Another question that I have is: how can I add a line under (and
outside) the plot along the x-axis? I wanted this line to mark when
some specific events happened: for example, one line from a certain
'time' to another, and then another line for another period of time.

Thank you so much!

Kindest regards,

Michel