wind_2.ncl script

From: Mittal, Moti <mmittal_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:17:26 -0400

I was trying to run the wind script. I am getting the following error.
I will appreciate the suggestion to circumvent.

Thank you.
Moti

Out put message:

[mmittal_at_localhost ~/NCL]$ ncl wind_2.ncl
 Copyright (C) 1995-2009 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 5.1.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
fatal:uv2vrF: The input arrays must have the same dimension sizes
fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 2277 in file $NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl

fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 18 in file wind_2.ncl

Professor, Department of Environment and Occupational Health
College of Public Health
University of South Florida
13201 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC56
Tampa, Fl 33612-3805