Re: gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map_ce

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:22:54 -0600 (MDT)

Agnes,

There could be a number of things going on here. Your map
may be getting covered up by the filled contours.

First, try setting:

   res_at_mpFillDrawOrder = "PostDraw"
   res_at_mpOutlineDrawOrder = "PostDraw"
   res_at_mpOutlineBoundarySets = "AllBoundaries"

If this doesn't do it, then please email me offline and let
me know if you can provide your script and data.

--Mary