Re: how to append data into one NetCDF file

From: Hahmann, Andrea N. <ahah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 18:28:40 +0200

Dear Xuquang

There are better tools than ncl out there to do what you want to do.
The package nco (http://nco.sourceforge.net/) is designed to operate on netcdf files with a simple command line.

Regards,
Andrea

Andrea Hahmann, PhD.
Senior Scientist
Phone direct +45 4677 5471
andrea.n.hahmann_at_risoe.dk

Wind Energy Department
Risø National Laboratory for Sustainable Energy
Technical University of Denmark
Building 118, P.O. Box 49
DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark
Tel +45 4677 4677