test not working after installation

From: <Christine.Radermacher_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 08 May 2009 09:35:53 +0200

Hello,

I installed ncl on my windows machine as described on the webside. But
when I try to run the xy04n.ncl script, it doesn't work but shows a
lot of errors:

warning:GKS:GOPWK: --X driver error: error opening display
warning:GKS:GESC: --SPECIFIED WORKSTATION IS NOT OPEN
fatal:Workstation with PID#8 is not opne
fatal:Unable to open Workstation-Can't Create
fatal:Unable to access object with id #-4
fatal:_NhlCreate:Invalid Parent id '-4
fatal:NhlDraw: Invalid Layer Id:-4
fatal:Unable to update Workstation with PID#-4
fatal:Unable to clear Workstation with PID#-4
fatal:Execute: Error occured at or near line 144 in file xy04n.ncl

What is wrong there?

Thanks,

Christine