WkSpaceTime

From: Catalina M. Oaida <oaidac_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 15:54:39 -0400

Hi,

I have a question about changing the setting for plotting with the
WkSpaceTime function. I want to be able to have the plots have the
same contour interval. For example, I want to look at a few different
levels in the atmosphere and compare Fig 5 in the WK paper for these
levels. It would be nice if they all had the same interval, so that
the color represented the same intensity for all.

I have attached a few plots to see what I am referring to. Thanks!!

Catalina

--
Catalina M. Oaida
M.S. Atmospheric Science '09