Re: Compilation problem

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 07:28:43 -0600

On May 22, 2009, at 11:08 PM, waniha_at_meteo.go.tz wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am having trouble in installing the new version (5.1.0) on my
> system, I
> now even regretting why I deleted version-5.0.0 on the first place.
> I am now wondering If copy Ncarg version of 5.1.0 (pre-compiled ncarg
> folder) from a RHEL5 using pgi compilers and put it in my Fedora 10
> system
> will it work without any problem?.
>
> any suggestion will be appreciated
>
> Waniha

Hi Waniha,

In the future, please post NCL installation questions to ncl-install.

What kind of problems are you having with 5.1.0? Please first see:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Download/install.shtml#LinuxMacNotes

for information that might affect you. If this doesn't help, then
email me the error message you are getting.

Thanks,