Re: Problem with stride when accessing multiple files

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:03:24 -0600

Hi Ray,

There is a known bug in the current implementation of the code that
strides over
the aggregated dimension of a file list. Even if it appears to work I
would suggest that you do not
trust the results. We have developed a fix and it is due to be
released very soon now
as version 5.1.1. If you would like the new code sooner email Mary
Haley directly.
Be sure to include the results of
uname -a
and