Re: Error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 08:36:25 -0600 (MDT)

Ibraheem,

You didn't give much information here, but I assume you are talking
about the "dim_rmvmean" function, and I'm going to asssume you have a
"lat x lon x time" array that you are passing to dim_rmvmean.

What it's telling you is that at a particular lat,lon point, all the
time values for that point are missing. That means "dim_rmvmean" value
at that point will also be missing.

The "8829 rightmost sections..." warning is indicating that you have
8829 lat,lon points where all the time values are missing.

If you don't think your data should have this much missing data,
then you may want to double-check the source of your data and make
sure it is correct.

Otherwise, I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish, so I don't
know how to help you beyond this point. We need more information
about what it is you're trying to calculate.

--Mary