Re: multiple wrfout files

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 07:36:24 -0600

Hi Jonathan,

I didn't see the script attached, but I think what you want, assuming
you are using addfiles,
is to set the "list type" to "join" after you call addfiles.

For example:

   fils = systemfunc("ls -1 /ur/jwsmith/NCLscripts/RON_BROWN/
FILES_TO_VIEW/wrfout*") + ".nc"
   f = addfiles(fils,"r")
   ListSetType(f,"join")

For more information, see the addfiles documentation:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/addfiles.shtml

For this to work, however, the other dimensions of your array must all
be the same.

--Mary