Generic question about mapping winds

From: Correia, James <james.correia_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:44:20 -0700

Hi-
I have a dataset that has rotated winds on a lambert projection (I also have
the nonrotated winds ; both come from the WRF model). How do I plot the wind
vectors so that the winds are not transformed?

Thanks

James Correia Jr., PhD
Climate Physics Group
Post. Doc.
Pacific Northwest National Lab

"Wisdom. Strength. Courage. Generosity. Each of us are born with one of
these. It is up to us to find the other three inside of us."
-Into the West