Re: constant output with function wrf_cape_2d

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 14:15:49 -0600 (MDT)

Dr. Pokhrel,

I forwarded this to wrfhelp to make sure there wasn't something
else I was missing.

One suggestion, which I already sent to you offline, is that you
need to make sure that the units of your data are correct and that
the arrays are all in the same order with respect to each other.

Please read the documentation at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/wrf_cape_2d.shtml

Make sure your pressure values coming in are hPa, as they will be
converted to Pa (multiplied by 0.01). I just realized the documentation
is misleading on this, as it states that the pressure values
can be Pa or hPa.

--Mary