Re: Problems with plot labeling

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:52:20 -0600 (MDT)

Helen,

Part of the reason your script isn't working as expected is because
you are setting a couple of resources without the "res@" in front.

You have:

         pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF = 0.05
         tiXAxisOffsetXF = 0.10

which needs to be:

         res_at_pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF = 0.05
         res_at_tiXAxisOffsetXF = 0.10

I tried your script on some dummy data, and what worked for me was to
use:

     res_at_pmTitleZone = 3
     res_at_pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF = 0.05
; res_at_tiXAxisOffsetXF = 0.10 ; Shouldn't need this.

Zone 2 is reserved for tickmarks, so zone 3 should effectively put
the titles just outside the tickmarks.

I believe the labelbar is now in zone 4, but it's butting up
against the title, so using:

     res_at_pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF = 0.05

is what moves it down just a little.

--Mary