table_attach_columns

From: Mateus Teixeira <mateus.teixeira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:23:22 -0300

Dear NCL developers,

In documentation for table_attach_columns function, it is said that when
there aren't named dimensions in the variables, it will create temporary
names for the dimensions. However, I got an error - saying that 'missing' is
not a dimension name - trying to attach two 2-d arrays without named
dimensions.

It only works when I assigned names to their dimensions.

I read contributed.ncl and saw that there isn't statements giving temporary
name to dimensions. I think the documentation should be corrected.

My NCL version is 5.1.0, so if it works in 5.1.1, please, sorry for that.

Best regards,

--
Mateus da Silva Teixeira
Registered Linux User #466740