Re: removing label bar

From: <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:42:22 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Sara,
NCL determines the amount of space to allocate to each paneled plot by the
size of the first panel. Your first panel doesn't have a labelbar, so it
is obviously smaller than your last panel. There are a variety of
resources that you can use to get the full labelbar on the page:
gsnPanelYWhiteSpacePercent, gsnPanelBottom, gsnPanelTop
All are documented on the gsn resources page:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/gsn.shtml

(Try creating a panel resource list and setting gsnPanelBottom = 0.08 as a
first cut)

As far as the contour labels go, you can turn those off by setting
res_at_cnLineLabelsOn = False
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/cn.shtml#cnLineLabelsOn
Hopefully that helps...
Adam