Re: Will NCL read HDF5-EOS?

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:01:46 -0600

The internal test versions of NCL have successfuly read
he5 files for HIRDLS, MLS-Aura_L2GP, OMI-Aura_L3,
TES_Aura_L3, ....

If you provide the responses from the following
commands, it *may* be possible
to provide a (alpha) binary of 5.2.0:

%> uname -a

%> gcc --version

Please send offline from ncl-talk to minimize email traffic.