Re: 5.1.1 not recognising some ECMWF variables

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 06:09:24 -0600

Hi Isla

Offline

[1]
See the write-up at
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/new_release.shtml

[2]

Yes ... pls ftp the file(s).

Note: Dave Brown in out of town. I am not sure if he
will be checking email. If not, he returns
next week.

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
Use your email address for the password
cd incoming
put ...
put ...
    :
quit

Send us an email with the following information:

The names of the files after you have successfully completed the
transfer. We cannot look at the ftp/incoming directory for security reasons.

---