Plot Several Contour/Images on One Plot

From: Lunde, Bruce N CIV NAVOCEANO, NP1 <bruce.lunde_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:01:42 -0400

Hello,

I am trying to plot several images on one
plot, but the last image I plot destroys
the previous one(s).

I set up a blank basemap (like is done for
the spaghetti plots).

I call gsn_csm_contour with Draw and Frame
set to False:

ires_at_gsnFrame=False
ires_at_gsnDraw=False
ires_at_cnFillOn=True
ires_at_cnFillMode="RasterFill"

h1 = gsn_cms_contour(wks,data1,ires)
overplot(plot_base,h1)
h2 = gsn_cms_contour(wks,data2,ires)
overplot(plot_base,h2)

If I only plot one image and overplot lines,
contours, points, etc. everything is fine.
The problem comes in when I try to plot two
or more images.

I can send some code if needed, but I was
hoping to get a general methodology answer.

Thanks, Bruce