getting data to align with coastlines

From: <Mark.Collier_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:56:03 +1000

Hi,
I've been able to get all bar one dataset to draw properly in my panelled plot. I've attached the ncl script and have put the script and data on my ftp server,
ftp.dar.csiro.au,macftp,macftp
looking for help to get the NCAR-POP ocean model data (represented by the ccsm array) to align with coastlines...
I don't really understand how to set lat/lon units when the lat2d/lon2d attributes are used for irregular grids which is what the warnings are telling me.
Many thanks
Mark.