eofunc_varimax temporal patterns

From: Lola Corre <corre_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 18:04:17 +0200

Hi,
I am trying to use the function eofunc_varimax.
I can obtain the spatial patterns of the rotated EOFs, but could you
please help me to have the temporal patterns?
I have read in NCL help that "the temporal patterns are derived by
projecting the rotated spatial patterns onto the data".
Do I have to multiply the rotated EOF spatial pattern array (lat, lon)
by the data array (lat, lon, time) ?
If yes, is it possible to do it with NCL?
Thanks a lot,
Lola.

--
Lola Corre