Re: question

From: Ibraheem Khan <khan18_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:00:44 -0500 (CDT)

Hi David,

I am using following script to calculate the point time series correlation with the time series grid data. But no output is turning up. Can you or anyone look at it to point out anything missing.
Thanks

Script:

load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_code.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/gsn_csm.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/contributed.ncl"
load "$NCARG_ROOT/lib/ncarg/nclscripts/csm/shea_util.ncl"

begin
;**********************************************
; Reading Data and correlation function
;**********************************************
        f1 = addfile("6104_01.nc","r")
        f2 = addfile("avg_6104_01.nc","r")
        x1 = f1->a ;time series grid data
        x2 = f2->a ;point time series
        print(x1)
        print(x2)
        st = dim_standardize_Wrap(x2,1)
        printVarSummary(st)
        c = escorc(x1(lat|:,lon|:,time|:),x2)
        copy_VarCoords(x1(0,:,:),c)
        printVarSummary(c)

;**********************************************
; create plot
;*********************************************
  wks = gsn_open_wks ("x11","cor_prcp_01") ; open ps file

  gsn_define_colormap(wks,"radar")
  res = True
  res_at_gsnDraw = False
  res_at_cnFillOn = True
  res_at_cnLinesOn = False

  res_at_gsnSpreadColors = True
  res_at_lbAutoLabelStride = True

  res_at_cnLevelselectionMode = "ManualLevels" ; manually set cn levels
  res_at_cnMinLevelValF = -1. ; min level
  res_at_cnMaxLevelValF = 1. ; max level
  res_at_tiMainString = ":F25:Prcp Point Corr"

  res_at_gsnLeftString = " "
  res_at_tiMainFontHeightF = 0.03
  res_at_gsnAddCyclic = False
  ;printVarSummary(c)
  plot = gsn_csm_contour_map_ce(wks,c,res)
end

-Ibraheem