Re: table_attach_columns

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 13:41:15 -0600 (MDT)

i Mateus,

I had fixed "table_attach_rows" and not "table_attach_columns".

But if you read the documentation:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/table_attach_columns.shtml

it states explicitly that the dimensions must be named for this
function to work.

Try this in your code:

      . . .
      x!0 = "x"