Re: Contour Plot of Nongeographical Data

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 16:38:08 -0600 (MDT)

Bruce,

If you use gsn_csm_contour, it shouldn't matter if you have lat,lon
coordinate arrays or not. It's just data to NCL.

To see some non-lat,lon examples:

   Example 14 at: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/coneff.shtml

   Example 1 at: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/axes.shtml

   Example 2 at: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/slice.shtml
     (this one uses gsn_contour, but you can substitute gsn_csm_contour)

--Mary