Label bar positioning

From: Jack Glendening <ncarg_drjack_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 13:10:11 -0700

I am adding some text "ouboard" (i.e. to the left and right) of the
labelbar. I've now had to greatly reduce the labelbar size for one
particular case and find that my Y positioning is thrown off, with the
text now appearing significantly below the Y center of the labelbar.
The approach I had been taking for pmLabelBarSide = "Bottom" is

yNDCmidLabelbarvpYF - vpHeightF - pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF -
0.5*pmLabelBarHeightF

It seems I must be omitting some other parameter which control the Y
positioning of the labelbar. Any ideas as to what that parameter(s)
might be?

                   Jack