Default font

From: Mateus Teixeira <mateus.teixeira_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 21:07:27 -0300

Dear NCL users,

Is there a way to retrieve the font table previously defined in the
.hluresfile and include it in a function code string?

I'm asking it because I often forget what are my default font table, so I
have to open .hluresfile to see which table I'm using and search in NCL
website for numerical code for that table. In addition, if it could be done,
the script could be more automatic, specially when we run scripts in
different systems with different .hluresfile.

Best regards,

--
Mateus da Silva Teixeira
Registered Linux User #466740