Re: different levels for fill and contours

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 08:44:36 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Mark,

By "filled contours and contours" I assume you mean "filled contours
and line contours"?

You can use the "cnLevelFlags" resource to indicate which contour
lines are drawn 1) with just a line, 2) with a line and a label, or 3)
with no line or no label.

"cnLevelFlags" should be set to an array of strings of the same
size as the number of contour levels you have.

See the attached "con.ncl" and the PNG file.

You can also see example 1 at:

    http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/station.shtml

--Mary